Tuesday 27 January 2015

And the winner is........

Hello Lovelies!
Sorry to keep you all waiting in suspense! I was hoping to come and announce the winner of the competition on Saturday evening, but a busy work schedule got the better of me.
Thank you to everybody who entered the competition, it really was a lot of fun and very exciting to have so many people enter. I had over 400 entrants!!
As mentioned in the last post, the winner will receive this rather glorious collection of knitpro crochet hooks, diamond edition!

Who wants to find out how many buttons were actually in that jam jar?
I'm sure you're more eager to find out who the winner is?!
Well........drum roll please........

The winner of this fab hook set is..........

Angie was the first person to correctly guess 324 buttons! Rather funny that in her comment she also wrote that she is "no good at this", apparently Angie couldn't have been further from the truth!
Congratulations Angie!!!

Once again thank you to everyone that took the time to take part. I'll have to do it again some time!

This post has moved!
You can read an updated and revised version on our new blog.

Click here to read this post in full at it's new home!

16 comments:

  1. Well done to Angie. What a lot of fun.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One lucky gal! Congratulations to her and thanks to you, Matt, it was such a fun contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Angie. Enjoy your hooks. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Angie!!
    I am really not good at this haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations! :)
    ...
    I'm jealous :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Angie, very well done ! ans thanks to you Matt ... have a creative day !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done to Angie and thanks to Matt for all the fun :-) I was only 68 out ... must do better if there's a next time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Congratulations, Angie! I loved this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Angie...I'm right down the road in Alabama if you want to share?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Angie!! Awesome guess. And Those hooks are just so beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all! I am so excited to make some yarny goodness with my new hook set! ♥ And thank you Matt for hosting a wonderful giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucky Angie! I'm super jealous! Where do you find those? ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done Angie!!!!
    Thank you Matt. Have a nice week end
    Stefania

    ReplyDelete